Pages

Followers

Thursday 1 January 2015

1st January 2015 ~ DT Project for My Besties Aussie Challenge 1st January 2015








My "Thank You" Hand Bag with Chocolate Treats

Designed for My Besties Aussie DT Challenge 1st January 2015

The Sherrie Ann Baldy My Besties Image I used can be found HERE!


Come along and have some fun in our monthly challenge HERE!

Current Challenge Theme is Tags, Bags and boxes.




Recipe:
  • Sherri Ann Baldy's My Besties Image I used can be found HERE!
  • Hand Bag designed and cut from White large sized Cardstock from Newsagent
  • I have printed My Besties onto X-Press It Blending Card 250gsm
  • Designer Grey Dot and Striped Paper from Fancheville Primary Basics (Spotlight)
  • Pink Twine from Spotlight
  • 1" Ribbon with Silver Thread from Spotlight
  • White Mulberry Carnation Flower
  • Mini White Border Pearls from Bella Bling
  • 8mm White Pearls from China (Ebay) - I have used 3x3 on Bag at front and I have also used 4 underneath the bag for a stand feet
  • Black Rhinestone Crystals from PortaCraft
  • Dot Embossing Folder from Darice
  • Copic Colours used: E000 E00 E11 B100 G82 Y08 R85 R81 E59 E43 E15 D35 R20 R27 C1 C3 C5 C7
Entry No. 11 ~ Artistic Inspirations ~ Some of my favourite things
Ends: 5th January 2015
http://artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.com.au/2014/12/some-of-our-favourite-things.html 

Entry No. 59 ~ The Cutie Pie Challenge #82 ~ Lots of Cuteness on anything but a card
Ends: 6th January 2015
 http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/challenge-82-lots-of-cuteness-on.html

Entry No. 1 ~ Imagination Crafts Challenge ~ January Challenge ~ Anything Goes
Ends: 30th January 2015
http://imagination-craftschallenges.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/imagination-crafts-january-challenge.html 



9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Hang Bag Annette .. just love the colour and style ...glad to have you on our DT ..Welcome aboard !
    Hugs Rose :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rose, glad to be on board with you too :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Annette,

    Welcome to the My Besties Aussie Team. Your creation is just beautiful. I hope you enjoy your time on the team.

    Your DT friend Belinda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation Annette.. I'm very glad to have you on our team and look forward to learning from you and creating spectacular things with you.
    DT Kristyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, thanks for sharing with us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bag. Thanks for sharing it with us at Artistic Inspirations. Happy New Year! Maja DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - love the shape you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete