My DT Project for My Besties Aussie
Challenge ~ "Love Is In The Air" ~ Use Red/White plus Hearts
I have used Image IMG238
You can find her HERE!
Come along and join in this fun "Love Is In The Air" Challenge
Starts 1st February to 28th February
You can join in this fun Challenge HERE!
- Sherri Ann Baldy's My Besties IMG238
- Kaisercraft Scarlet Red and White 12 x 12 Cardstock
- Red Striped Designer Paper from Francheville Primary Basics 12x12 Book
- Embossing Folder Hearts from Darice
- Red Striped Border Ribbon from old stash
- Border Heart Punch ~ Martha Stewart
- 12mm White and Red Mulberry Flowers ~ (The White flowers I have used Pearlized Glitter Glue with touch of Pink Glitter to enhance)
- Copics: E0000 E000 E00 E11 R20 E59 E25 E31 E57 Y21 E49 R35 R27 R14 R37 E93 R46 R17 YG23 YG06
- 6mm Red Bling Glitter Pearls from Glitter Dome Scintellant
- 3mm Red Bling Glitter Pearls from Glitter Dome Scintellant
- Circle Die Cuts I used Cricut ~ Bloom Cartridge and Ribbons & Rosettes Cartridge ~ the plain circle is 5" and the double scalloped Red and White Circles I have cut them at 5+1/4"
- Heart Dies from Cheery Lynn Designs
- "My Heart Is Yours" Banner ~ Spellbinders Shapeabilities S5-030
- Bling Clear Crystals on Banner ~ Stylecrafts Say It In Crystals
Ends: 29th February 2015