My DT Project for
PPP Challenge #10 ~ 8th May 2015
Theme: Shabby Chic
I have used a pre-coloured 3D Sherri Ann Baldy My Besties Digital ~ and you can find her HERE!
Come along and join in this fabulous fun challenge ~ you can use a pre-printable or you can colour your own Bestie and enter ~ You can enter the current Challenge HERE!
- Sherri Ann Baldy's My Besties 3D Printable 5 and you can purchase this printable sheet HERE!
- Large Frame Die cut with Cricut Cartridge Ornamental 2
- Doily & Shadow backs cut with Cricut Cartridge Ornamental 2
- Border Gold Edging
- 22mm Pearl/Rhinestone Embellishments
- Hand Made Flowers with Fiskars hand punch coloured with Copic Pen YG05
- 1" Black Satin Ribbon
- Large Daisy Flower Die by Spellbinders
- Large Gold/Crystal/Pearl Flower Embellishment from Robyn Smyths Jewellery
- Green Leave cut with Cricut Cartridge "Bloom"
- Pearl Beaded Stems from Spotlight
- 20mm Paper Mulberry Flowers coloured with Copics YG05
- Border Punch on side of Card ~ Martha Stewart Punch
- Green Glitter Glue on Leaves