My DT Project for
Classic Design Team Open Challenge #11
1st February 2017
Come along and join in our fun fantastic DT Challenge. To be eligible you need to be on any DT in the world. 3 entries are permitted and Theme is always "Anything Goes"
You can enter our Challenge right HERE!
Our Sponsor for February is the wonderful
Andrea Norris from SheepSki Designs.
Please support Andrea and visit her shop and see her amazing Images HERE!
- I have used SheepSki Image Emmy's Hat No. 41 and you can find her HERE!
- I have coloured my Image with Copics: E000 E02 E11 E43 E77 E15 R20 R27 B32 V04 BV02 BV000 V17 V09 V06
- Mauve and Purple Glitter glue combination used on Hat
- Flowers from old stash
- 2" White Satin Ribbon
- Bow made with Zutter Bow-It-All
- Crystal embellishment from Marys Flowers
- Die Frame, corners and Tag from Lea'bilities
- Happy Birthday Stamped with Stazon black Ink
- Purple Cardstock from American Craft
- Designer paper from Sugar'n'Spice Studio "Jewel" 12x12 Book