I have always coloured my images for many years with Copic Markers until I had an accident and could not cope holding the Copic Markers. I purchased the Prisma Pencils and have been using these with the help of Kit and Clowder monthly Prisma Colouring Pencils. After 6 months I decided to try out my Copic Markers again also taking on the Copic Marker Monthly Classes.
This is my first attempt with my Colouring Class from Kit and Clowder using my Copic Markers. Although I have always used Copics for many years, I opted to Prisma Pencils several months ago after I injured my wrist badly in accident. I thought I could hold and control the Pencils easier. I must say the transition was a complete change and totally different experience for me. I am not sure yet whether I prefer Copics or Prisma's, cannot make up my mind. The one thing I like about Prisma's, you can rub out any mistakes.
Taking on these Monthly Colouring Classes was the best decision I have ever made. I am having the most amazing experience and am absolutely thrilled with the way Kit and Clowder conduct their very easy step by step Colouring Technique by the amazingly talented Artist Alyce Keegan.
I highly recommend these classes and not only that you can do the monthly classes for only $20 per month for either Pencil or Copics or both for $35.
I originally commenced with the Prisma Pencil Classes in August 1027 but decided to now do both Copic and Prisma Classes. Glad I did, just having so much fun here.
Here is the link for the monthly Colouring Classes HERE!
Join the Kit and Clowder Facebook Group HERE!
- I have used Image from Di's Digi's "Hot Chocolate and Cookies" and you can find this image HERE!
- Image coloured with Copic Markers
- Tag Die from Kaisercraft - Shadow Tag back cut with Brother Scan'N'Cut
- Flower and beads from old stash
- Heart and Flower Embellishment from old Stash
- White and Aqua Cardstock from American Craft
- Polka Dot Designer Aqua/White Paper from Sugar'N'Spice "Jewel" Collection 12x12 Book from Spotlight
- Micro Flowers from Boutique Elements Little Birdie
- Friend Embellishment from Old Stash