I made this Easter Parade Hat for my dear elderly Mother. She loves going in Parades. I surprised her with this Egg Hunt Bunny Easter Hat. She was just thrilled to bits.
She goes in the the Easter Parade in few days, so fingers crossed for her.
Easter Parade Hat Recipe:-
- Cardboard brim base covered with tapes, cardstock and rice paper, trimmed with blue lace which I have glued on with hot glue gun.
- 1" Satin Green Ribbon for Tie and Trim
- Paddle Pop Sticks for the fencing
- Green two tone Grass made with Rice Paper
- Egg Hunt banners from Egg Hunt Pack purchased from The Reject Shop
- Blue Sitting Bunny purchased from The Reject Shop
- All accessories Carrots/Eggs/Bunnies purchased from The Reject Shop