Pages

Followers

Thursday 1 April 2021

Classic Design Birthday Challenge #04 - 1st April 2021

 





Classic Design Challenge #04

1st April through to 27th April 2021

Come along and join in this great Challenge, it is an open Challenge Blog, enter any image or project.

You can enter any image and any project.

Enter our Current Challenge HERE!

You can also join our Facebook Group HERE!


Our wonderful Sponsor for Classic Design Challenge this month is: GoHa Digital Images
 Please support our Sponsor by visiting Store HERE!


 Card Recipe:
  • I hjave used GoHa Digital Image "Bootiful" and youu can find this image HERE! 
  • I have coloured this image utilizing two of my Kit and Clowder Colouring Classes with Copic Markers. The boot I was inspired by a free colouring class back in April 2018 and  the Flowers and background shading I utilized my online Colouirng Class from 23rd June 2018
  • Cardstock is Kaisercraft
  • Designer paper from Studio Calico Atlantic Collection from Spotlight
  • Bow 1" Lemon Satin Ribbon which I have used my Zutter Bow-It-All to make bow
Challenges entered:


No comments:

Post a Comment