Pages

Followers

Sunday 13 April 2014

1st Prize Winner Card BW2 Challenge

Here is a little favourite of mine. Made this card for Black With 2 Challenge and it won. I was blown away actually. I gave the card to a very dear friend who has battled cancer 5 times, she is an amazing person.

http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com.au/

I have used a Digital Image and coloured with Copic Ciaos. Kaiser Cardstock and Kaiser Printed Cardstock. Black Felt Corners with Gold Pearls and Black and Gold Crystals around the edges of the Digi and the Satin Gold Ribbon..

1 comment:

  1. I love the colours that you have used, pink and black are always so striking. I do hope your friend is making good progress. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use a stamped image or a digi stamp Challenge#6. Jo x

    ReplyDelete