Pages

Followers

Friday 3 October 2014

Doll Instructions


Made this Charming Diva Doll for Challenges only


Recipe:
  • original Patterns were from Cardmaking with Paper Sculpture ~ but I have altered to fit my image I have used ~ Patterns below are my altered Patterns plus some original patterns from the Magazine
  • 80gms Orange and Yellow Paper ( used Dats Colour Paper Pad A4)
  • Martha Stewart Glue Pen (or use a good quality Blue Glue roller pen)
  • Light Brown Kaisercraft Cardstock Hat and Gloves
  • 1+1/2" Multi Coloured Wired Ribbon Spotlight
  • Ink Dauber with ColorBox Fluid Chalk Inkpad Chestnut Roan
  • Copics: R17 E000 E50 E00 E11 E35 E59 E15 B100 R20 G82


  •  Print this sheet off onto an A4 and this will give you actual sizing ~ Place this sheet onto cardboard and cut out your patterns


  • Print this sheet off onto an A4 and this will give you actual sizing ~ Place sheet onto cardboard and cut out your patterns ~ skirt Panels Glue each colour alternatively on each glue line ~ make sure glue is totally dry prior to opening and adhering to skirt Panel
  • For my Diva Doll I have also cut an extra panel to support the entire Doll and adhered it to the back plus I have also used a wooden paddle pop stick for extra upper body support because I found when  placing the ribbon bow the body was not strong enough to support the bow
  •  If you want to highlight the edges with Ink ~ do this prior to gluing up and joining the skirt panels and also any of the other parts which are cut in Main Colours from 80gms Colour Papers


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so very much for your pattern and clear instructions. I just have to try and do this one. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete