Annette here for the Scrapbook Blessings Club and today for Friday's Cards I would like to feature a pre-packed folded Card which I purchased and how I have created my project with it.
Tip of the Day: Use Tabs with stand up folded Cards to keep them upright and firm.
Now onto my project:-
My completed Project :-
- This folded card I have created from a packet of pre-packed folded cards I purchased
* * * * * * * * * *
- This is the original pre-packed Card that I have taken out of the packet for my project ~ It has two folds with 3 small windows as you can see in the two photographs hereunder :-
- In this next step with the front fold I score it in half with my Scor-Pal and fold
- Although the pre-packed card already has some fine embossing ~ I still like to go over this with one of my Embossing Folders and I do this in sections as the Card is too large to fit into the Embossing Folder in one go so I generally run it through my Embosser about 3 or 4 times just moving the Embossing folder in sections
- I have decided to glue some fine white wedding veil netting behind my little windows but I do not want the 3 windows so I am going to de-face this card by cutting out the two window bars and making it look like one long wide window
- As I find with my Embellishments being extremely heavy for this pre-packed card to hold and stand upright firmly, I have had to stabilize the card with some Tabs for support as you can see in the next photo ~ I have cut these Tabs and adhered them with double sided adhesive Tape ~ this way my card will not collapse once I have decorated it ~ Note I have also placed center folds in my Tabs ~ this enables the card to fold down properly but still gives the card proper support when standing upright fully embellished
- Now my card is ready for decorating and this is my finished product :
Thank you for visiting my Folded Wedding Card Tutorial today and I hope you have enjoyed this project.
For any questions you may like to ask, please leave in the comments section and I will endeavour to respond as soon as possible.
I hope you can also join us at our Scrapbook Blessings Club and be blessed with this Tutorial.
Also, you can join up to our Facebook group: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques.
As always, any comments are very much appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day.
Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by,