Such an honour to be invited to Julia Spiri's Challenge Blog as their Guest Designer for May 2016.
Today I have created my GDT project with this absolutely stunning Julia Spiri Image which I have altered slightly to suite my Frame. Here is the actual full sized stunning Bride Image and you can find her HERE!
The gorgeous beautiful Red Poppie Flowers I have used for the Brides Bouquet and also to embellish the side of my Frame are also a Julia Spiri Designed creation. These Poppies are pre-coloured and print straight off, no colouring required. There are a fabulous range of various Poppies with this purchase package. All you need to do is print off and cut out. You can see how these beautiful Red Poppies enhance my project perfectly.
You can find Julia Spiri's Watercolour Poppies Clipart Handpainted package in her shop on this Link HERE!
Come along and join in this fabulous Julia Spiri Challenge ~
You can enter the Challenge on this link HERE!
- Julia Spiri Wedding Collection Bride ~ find her HERE!
- I have coloured my Image with Copics: E000 E00 E02 E01 E42 E41 E43 E49 R14 R29
- Pre-coloured Poppies from Julia Spiri's Poppies Art Collection and you can find this flower Package Collection right HERE!
- Frame Die: X-Cut A5 Die SetMatrices De Coupe
- I have cut 4 separate Sue Wilson Creative Expressions Die CED4413 and joined to surround behind my Frame
- I have used Pearl Glitter Glue on the Brides Dress and Floral Hair Band
- Cardstock Black and White from American Crafts
- Inset Frame behind the Bride I have used Glitter White Cardstock from the Jet Black Stack 12 x 12 Collection
- The Scallop Pattern I have used on my Cardstock was made with my Paper Cutter Blade from American Crafts Cut-It-Up.