My DT Project for the
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #11
15th June 2016
Come along and join in this fantastic fun World Wide Open Design Team Challenge. To be eligible, you are required to be on any DT in the World, 3 entries permitted and the Theme is always "Anything Goes" ~ So come and join our challenge on this link HERE!
Proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsor and visit Julia's Store HERE!
- I have used Julia Spiri Image "The Flower Girl" and you can find this gorgeous image right HERE!
- I have coloured my image with Copics: E000 E00 E01 E02 E03 E04 R20 R27 E47 E25 E31B24 B23 B29 R29 R14
- Red and Gold Gel Pens on Hair and Dress
- Sentiment Rubber Stamp from Kaiser Stamps
- Hession Flower and Leaves from the Scrap Shack
- Pearls and bling from old stash
- Rhinestones from Say it with Crystals
- Designer Papers from Beccy Higgins
- Brown Cardstock from American Crafts
- Card cut from Scan N Cut Brother Machine
- Doily Die from Couture Creations
- Frame Die from Spellbinders 5 x 7 Matting Basics B