DT Project for
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #12
15th May 2016
Come along and join in this fabulous DT Challenge, to be eligible you are required to be on any DT in the World, 3 entries permitted and Theme is always "Anything Goes".
You can enter this DT Challenge HERE!
You can visit Julia's Store HERE!
- I have used Julia Spiri Image "The Fantasty Hat" and you can find her HERE!
- I have made my image into 3D by colouring with Copics and then photocopying the image onto photo paper.
- Images cut out with Brother Scan N Cut Machine
- Image coloured with Copics: E000 E00 E01 E02 R20 R17 E11 E15 E29 E37 E25 E35 E43 E49 E71 E50 E08 W7 C5 C2 BG000 B02 B05
- Grey Glitter Gel Pen
- Clock Designer Paper from 12x12 Sugar N Spiced Studio "Hollywood"
- Cardstocks from American Crafts
- Gold and Silver Clocks from American Crafts Christmas Foil 6x6 collection
- Clock Faces from old stash
- Rhinestone from Durmaz
- Hand made Lace Flower with Pin by Annette
- Embosser folder from Porta Craft
- Clock Die from Kaisercraft
- Clock Stamp from Kaisercraft