My DT Project for Classic Design Team Open Challenge
1st August 2016
Our Sponsor this month is
Please support our wonderful Sponsor and visit the store ~ you can visit the store directly HERE!
I have used Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps which I have done in 3D and coloured with Copics.
You can find this stunning image right HERE!
You're invited to join the Classic Design Team Open Challenge, to be eligible you need to be on any DT in the world, come and join this fabulous DT Challenge, our sponsor for this month is Ching-Chou Kuik
You can enter the Classic DT Open Challenge HERE!
- I have used "So Long Yesterday - Digital Stamp Instant Download / Butterfly Flower Girl Fantasy Art by Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamp" and you can find her HERE!
- I have coloured my image with Copics: E000 E01 E02 E00 R20 E57 W2 Y15 B110 RV34 RV06 V01 BV00 V17 BV08
- My image has been coloured then I have copied her onto photo glossy paper and layered her in 3D.
- My die cuts have been embossed and inked using embossing folder from Craft Concepts Christmas Vine & inked with Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid from Dew Drop
- Die: KaiserCraft nesting scallop circle
- Die: KaiserCraft Birdcage Vine
- Die: KaiserCraft Tag Shapes
- Butterflies: KaiserCraft Dies & Stamps Butterflies (Butterflies coloured with Copics)
- Cardstock: American Craft (Black/Gold/White)
- "Thinking of You" Stamped with Stazon Black
- Rhinestones from "Say it with Crystals"
- My Card was shaped with Martha Stewart Punch