Pages

Followers

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Kit and Clowder September Prisma Colouring Class





My September Prisma Colouring Class with Kit and Clowder I have for the very first time tackled Flowers. I have never coloured Flowers before and was a bit sceptical but with the help of Alyce's Class step by step Video instructions it gave me confidence to give this amazing image a go. I was pretty happy with myself upon completion and decided to put my Class Project into a Card along with a couple of extra images of Roses. I just wanted to keep going with flower colouring.
I am having the most amazing experience and am absolutely thrilled with the way Kit and Clowder conduct their very easy step by step Colouring Technique by the amazingly talented Artist Alyce Keegan.



I highly recommend these classes and not only that you can do the monthly classes for only $20 per month for either Pencil or Copics. You can do the both together at a cheaper rate. I have just decided to take just the Prisma Pencil's for time being and then later will switch to Copic Classes.



Here is the link for the monthly Colouring Classes HERE!
Join the Kit and Clowder Facebook Group HERE! 
 Card Recipe:
  • My September Kit and Clowder Prisma Colouring Class Project Image is from Power Poppy Stamps and I have used Image: Pure Prairie Bouquet Digital and you can find this image HERE! 
  • I just loved the Butterfly so much I re-printed the image and just used extra Butterfly at the very bottom left side corner with a touch of a couple of tiny die cut Butterflies
  • I have also combined this Colouring Class with my DT project which I have used Morgan's Image: Valentine 12 and coloured the Rose image also with Prisma Pencils. 
I hope you like my second colouring class project and hope this will encourage you to also come along and join in the monthly colouring courses. 
Thank you for viewing my blog today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment