Pages

Followers

Monday 23 April 2018

Kit and Clowder Colour Class - Prisma Pencils



My Kit and Clowder Copic Prisma Pencil 
Colouring Class.

This is the best decision I have ever made to take on colouring classes. I am having the most amazing experience and am absolutely thrilled with the way Kit and Clowder conduct their very easy step by step Colouring Technique by the amazingly talented Artist Alyce Keegan.




I highly recommend these classes and not only that you can do the monthly classes for only $20 per month for either Pencil or Copics. You can do the both together at a cheaper rate of $35. I have just decided to take just the Prisma Pencil's for time being and then later will switch to Copic Classes.





Here is the link for the monthly Colouring Classes HERE!





Easel Recipe:
  • Image for this Kit and Clowder Class is from The Paper Shelter "Fun and Sun" and you can find image HERE!
  • I have coloured image in this class with Prisma Pencils
  • The Blue Bubbles I found some old Designer Cardstock in my stash and fussy cut out the Bubbles and overlapped behind the top corner of the Easel
  • Designer paper with the Thongs also from old stash which I also fussy cut out some of the Thongs and placed them onto the easel using double mounted foam pads






4 comments:

  1. Great easel card and image,fabulous colouring and love the flip flops--Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty image and beautifully coloured, many thanks for joining in with our 'For the Girls' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job on the class! I also liked that you made it into a great easel card. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. I hope to see you again next week, too. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colouring and a lovely card

    Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete