Pages

Followers

Friday 15 June 2018

World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #06 - 15th June 2018

To view larger sized pictures please click on photo 

My DT Project for

World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #06

15th June through to 12th July 2018

Come along and join in this great DT Challenge, opened to any DT in the World. To be eligible, you just have to be on any DT.

You can enter any image and any project.

Enter our Current Challenge HERE!


Our wonderful Sponsor for World Wide is the lovely  Julia Spiri.
Please support Julia Spiri and visit her Store HERE!

 Come along and join Julia Spiri's Facebook Group
"Stamps by Julia Spiri"
You can join Facebook Group HERE! 


Lillipop Design:
  • I have used Julia Spiri Image "Sweet Girl with Lollipop" and you can find her HERE!
  • I have coloured this image with Copic Markers and was inspired to colour from my Kit and Clowder Online Classes
  • The Large Rosette is cut from Designer Cardstock with my Ribbons and Rosettes Cartridge on my Cricut Machine
  • I purchased a packet of Gold/White Drinking Straws and added to the Lillipop with hot glue gun
  • Flowers are from old stash which I have added with hot glue gun
  • 1" Chiffon Gold Ribbon with Gold Thread for my bow which I have used my Zutter Bow-It-All
  • The Pearls/Crystal Embellishments is from old stash but I have coloured the Pearl section with my Copic Marker
  • The image is mounted onto the die cut Frame with Foam Mounting Pads
  • The Frame Die is from Kaisercraft
  • I have also used some gold crystals on the die cut at the top of the frame which was also cut with my Cricut



3 comments:

  1. Love everything about this charming project. There are so many special details and the straws tucked in are perfect. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute and your colouring is just fab!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz4Galz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so pretty! Fabulous coloring. . Thank you for your time to play with us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete