Pages

Followers

Monday 1 June 2015

1st June 2015 ~ Aussie Challenge ~ Use Die Cuts


My DT Project for My Besties Aussie Challenge ~ 1st June 2015

I have made a Double Twisted Easel with insert between the double Easel and I have used Sherri Ann Baldy's My Besties Image IMG594 and you can find her HERE!




Come along and join in this fantastic fun challenge ~
 you can enter this challenge HERE!


Card Recipe:
  • Sherri Ann Baldy's My Besties Image IMG594 ~ You can find her HERE!
  • Copics: B100 E000 E00 E11 R20 YR04 YR07 YR15 YR68 E47 E35 E29 E25 E40 E37 R37
  • American Crafts Cardstock Black and Orange
  • Designer Cardstock from The Craft Stall Specialty Cardstock
  • Designer Cardstock from The Bewitched Stack
  • Hand Made Flower from Donna's Hand Made Flowers
  • Rosette Die Cut with Cricut Cartridge Ribbons and Rosettes
  • Doily Die cut with Cricut Cartridge Bloom
  • Bow Die from Sue Wilson 
  • 8mm and 2mm Black Pearls
  • Flora Doodle Daisies coloured with Copic Number YR07

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Annette, I like the image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Annette, gorgeous image and design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Annette,I love the card design and such a gorgeous image so beautifully presented. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete