Pages

Followers

Thursday 25 June 2015

25th June 2015 ~ Crafter Darcee

I have made this card using
Kristyn McInnes from "My Stitch In Twine Digi Designs"
I have used "Crafter Darcee" and you can
find her HERE! 
Visit Kristyn's Shop at
"My Stitch In Twein Digi Designs"\
Card Recipe:
  • My Stitich In Twine Digital Stamp "Crafter Darcee" ~ find here HERE! 
  • Copics: E000 E00 E11 R20 R27 V12 V06 V15 V17 V04 V09 C5 E49 E79 E25 W7 E71 E43 E31 E37 B23
  • Designer Papers Mauve Striped and Mauve Floral used from old stash
  • Mauve 12x12 Cardstock from American Crafts
  • Natural Tudor Parchment Paper
  • Purple Tissue Paper from Cre8tiv
  • 4mm White Pearls and 6mm White Pearls
  • 6mm Mauve Pearls
  • 20mm Mauve Mulberry Paper Flowers
  • 1" Mauve Spot Satin Ribbon
  • Die Cut Frame: Spellbinders Nestabilities S5-208
  • Purple Gell Pen for Fzux Stitiching

8 comments:

  1. Hi Annette, beautiful card, love the image and fabulous colouring. Your card design if gorgeous. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Annette, I like the image and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun image! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and gorgeous colouring . my favourite colour purple ... thanku for enjoying my digi and always love your work .. thanku very much for your support ...xxx my stitch back in twine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Annette. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card layout! Love all the different shades of purple. Beautiful!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. I hope to see you again soon. Good luck!
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful project, amazing blog!
    Kisses,
    léo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute image! And love all the purple (my fav color)!!

    Thanks for joining us @ Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Hope to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete