To view this project larger sized please click on the photo and open up - thank you.
This would have to be one of my most favourite techniques to work with and was provided by Alyce Keegan at Kit and Clowder with our regular Monthly Colouring Classes.
I was so thrilled to have learned this technique this week from Alyce's Free Class.
I have made up this Candle with the image provided with the Free Class (see details below)
Come along and join in Kit and Clowder Classes, you get so much more than you bargained for, not only that, these are such fun and I am in another world when colouring.
You can join the Monthly Colouring Classes
Here is the link for the monthly Colouring Classes HERE!
- Technique supplied in a Free Video from Alyce Keegan (Kit and Clowder) in addition to my monthly colourings classes for Copic Markers and Prisma Pencils
- The Black and White Image was supplied Free and is from Di Digi's and the image is called "Beary Rose" and you can find image HERE!
- Coloured with Copic Markers
- I have used flowers from old stash around the base of the candle which I have hot glued
- Doily Die from Whimsy Dies
- Tag Die from Creative Dies Craft Essentials
- Cardstock from Kaisercraft