Pages

Followers

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge #04 - 15th May 2018


To view this project in larger size, please click on photo and open.

Here is my DT project for Morgan's Artworld Design Team.


This beautiful Mare and Foal plus the Grass area I have coloured with Prisma Pencils, I was inspired to Colour this image from two of my recent Monthly Kit and Clowder Prisma Colouring Classes.

We would love you to come and join in this Fun Fantastic Open Challenge

Challenge date:
15th May 2018 through to 14th June 2018

You can join in this fabulous challenge, Theme always "Anything Goes" use any Image or Project and enter 3 entries  right HERE! 



We would love you to come and join Morgan's Artworld Facebook Group. You can visit and join Facebook Group HERE! 



Morgan's Artworld new Shop is now open for business.
You can visit Shop HERE!


Easel Recipe:

  • Horse and Foal Image from Morgan's Artworld and you can find this Image HERE!
  • Image Coloured with Prisma Pencils inspired by my Monthly Colouring Classes from Kit and Clowder
  • My gorgeous Horse Shoes I found on Pinterest which I have printed off onto Cream Amercian Craft Cardstock and cut out with my Brother Scan'N'Cut Machine.
  • The gorgeous Sentiment "When I Followed My Heart It Lead Me To You" I found on Google search. I have printed this off onto American Craft Cream Cardstock and used my Circle Die to cut Sentiment out
  • The little Horse Shoes I also found on Google search which I printed out again on American Cream Cardstock and cut out with my Brother Scan'N'Cut Machine
  • The Velum Orange Flower is from Little Birdie handmade flowers
  • The embroidered flower and the other little Orange Flower is from old stash
  • Dark Brown Cardstock is from Kaiser




7 comments:

  1. So Cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Sunny Day Crafting.
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Annette... it’s so lovely to see you have shared another one of your gorgeous cards with us. Thanks for entering your beautiful horse card into our ‘Animals’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and stunning coloring. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow -just WOW! Those coloring classes are really paying off as your coloring is gorgeous...thanks for joining us at Lemon Shortbread!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "animals” challenge over at Crafty Friend.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete