Pages

Followers

Saturday 27 September 2014

Friday Cards ~ Revamping


Hello Friends !

Annette here for the Scrapbook Blessings Club to share with you Friday's project ~ "Cards".

My Tip Today: Make use of your old cards ~ bring them back to life again


Now to one of my favorite things I like to do. I make a large number of cards, as I do not sell my cards I like to make use of them where I can and if I can. I love making cards and entering them into challenges, its like playing a poker machine (lol) the excitement of watching and winning if you can be so lucky.
When I get a card that has taken the eye of DT members on several challenges and has won I know its a special card and thought rather than bin the cards I came up with the idea of revamping them and re-entering them into challenges and winning again with that old card.

Here is a card I made some months ago and it won a few challenges. After the date of make had flown by I just thought it was a pity to bin the card, so I studied the challenges that were open at that time and saw a challenge theme "In the Garden". I thought just "PERFECT".
So on went my thinking cap and I completely re-vamped my old Bendi Fold Card.



This is the original Bendi Fold Card I created and won challenges with:-

And here is how I revamped the original Bendi Card:-
Keeping the original trees, I added extra Fern, I changed the grassing using a die and having 3 various colours, added a tag "I Love my Garden" and popped a new Doily and Digital stamp. Here I had my new Bendi Fold Card all ready to go for a new challenge.......and, it won the challenge, 1st prize.
 Of course it did not finish there, I decided to utilize this Bendi Card one more time for one of my DT assignments, yes I revamped it again:-
Here is my current Bendi Fold Card re-vamped:-
This time I just used the very base card and totally re-vamped and changed the entire card.
I love re-vamping and I hope you have enjoyed my  tutorial on my revamping of the Bendi Fold Card.

As always, any comments are very much appreciated. 
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day.



Annette ~ http://annetteshobbyrosettes.blogspot.com.au/


Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment