Pages

Followers

Saturday 20 September 2014

Stair Step Card ~ 3D and Digital Stamp "My Pony"

Stair Step Card
"My Pony" ~ Sherri Baldy's My Besties 3D Decoupage
and Sherri Baldy's My Besties Digital Stamp

Recipe:
  • 3D Decoupage and Digital Stamp by Sherri Ann Baldy My Besties
  • Pony: IMG399 Pirssy Pony Candy Digital Stamp
  • 3D Decoupage Sherri Ann Baldy My Besties "Oliva Odd Socks"
  • Kaiser Cardstock Rosette/Fench/Grass/Ferns
  • Pink Mulberry Roses
  • Colouring: Pony ~ Copics E000 E00 E43 V05 V12 E59 YG63
  • Girl: 3D Decoupage ~ enhanced with Copics YG63 Y11 E43 E15 E00 V05 E43
  • Brown/Cream Spotted Paper from the Kaiser 6+1/2" Paper Pad 75 Cent Range Designer Paper
  • Dies: Fench ~ Cricut Cartridge "Bloom"
  • Grass Die: Joy Crafts Vintage Flourishes
  • Fern Die: Impression Obsession Die No. DIE021-N
  • Banner Die: Spellbinders Fancy Tags Two
  • Rosette Die: Tim Holtz 5cm Rosette
  • Stair Step Cardboard ~ Quill Metallique Board ~ Colour Peridot 285gsm A4
  • Banner ~ Tudor Parchment Paper
Entry No. 19 ~ My Besties International ~ Pet
Finishes on: 28th September 2014

5 comments:

  1. Annette, This is so fantastic..i know what it takes to make 3D decoupage images, as you know..and this is just so wonderful! Thank you for choosing to enter our challenge at My Besties International!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love it. Such a great scene you've created. Thanks for joining us at My Besties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and fabulous card shape! Thank you fon join us at My Besties International!
    Hugs Gudrun DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...Annette, this card is gorgeous. I live all the detail that went into making this card. The 3D effect is perfect. Thank for joining the challenge at My Besties International.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Annette, You were Top 3 at My Besties International with this sweet adorable card. Big Texas Hugs, Antoinette

    ReplyDelete