Pages

Followers

Tuesday 1 May 2018

1st May 2018 - A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge






My DT Project for

"A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge #01"

1st May 2018 - 27th May 2018



Come along and join in this "Open" Challenge, you can enter our fabulous Challenge right HERE!  
Our wonderful Sponsor for April Challenge is



Please support our Sponsor and visit Ericraft Stamps Store HERE!

You can also join Ericraft Stamps Facebook Group HERE! 


Recipe for Easel:
  • I have used Ericraft Stamps "Fairy" and you can find her HERE!
  • I have coloured my Image with Copic Markers, inspired with these Copic Marker Colours from my recent Kit and Clowder Monthly Marker Colouring Class
  • Inside Frame I have used a this Velum
  • Black and White wobbly stripe from Jet Black Stack purchased from Spotlight
  • Black Cardstock from K-Mart 12x12 Cardstock 30 Colours
  • Polka Dot Velum used over a Yellow American Crafts Cardstock on the base of the card
  • Black Crystals which I have used my White Liquid Pearl drops on top. 
  • The gorgeous spray of green floral stem is from www.greentara.com.au which I purchased from "The Scrap Shack"
  • The gorgeous little Yellow Flowers are from "Little Birdie" (Holiday Elements)
  • The large Yellow Flowers is also from "Little Birdie"
  • The little Black/Yellow Buttons were originally Black/White so I coloured over the white with my yellow Copic marker
  • Tag die cuts are from Couture Creations Nesting Dies Scallop Rectangle
  • To cut the Rectangle out of the Cardstocks and Designer Cardstock I have used Spellbinders Nestabilities 5x7 Matting Basics B Die


Challenges entered:

3 comments:

  1. Such a super cool easel card. How do you get the fairy to sit up? Is it the same way as the "frame" front page? Love to try this one. Beautiful decorated and coloured as well.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a gorgeous easel card, Annette. Great coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Nice colors. Grt Jose

    ReplyDelete