Pages

Followers

Thursday 24 May 2018

Kit and Clowder Prisma Pencil Colouring Class for May 2018



To view this project larger sized please click on the photo and open up - thank you.


I really had a lot of fun creating this Easel for my Kit and Clowder Prisma Pencil Colouring Class for May.

(See below for the Artist/Image details listed under Recipe)

I can honestly say, taking these monthly colouring classes in August 2017 was the best decision I have ever made. I am having the most amazing experience and am absolutely thrilled with the way Kit and Clowder conduct their very easy step by step Colouring Techniques by the amazingly talented Artist Alyce Keegan.




I highly recommend these classes which are so reasonably priced, you can do the monthly classes for only $20 per month for either Pencil or Copics. You can do the both together at a cheaper rate of $35. I started with the Prisma Pencil Classes but was so impressed, I now do both Pencil and Markers.





Easel Recipe:
  • Kit and Clowder Colouring Class for May - I have used Prisma Colouring Pencils to colour this image and background from the Class
  • Image is from Molly Harrison "Electra Fae" and you can find this image HERE!
  • Vellum Side Window Insert with Flower/Leaves behind
  • Designer Paper is from Creative Pl "Vintage Escape" purchased from Aldi Store
  • Black cardstock from American Craft
  • The gorgeous Cascading Fuchsia Flowers I have made from the Heartfelt Stamps and Dies and coloured them with my Copic Markers
  • The extra little pink Flowers I have added are from 49 Market Vintage Shades Potpourri "Orchid" purchased from Craftonline
  • Ribbon Bow 1" chiffon with gold thread was made with my Zutter Bow-It-All
  • Tag Die is from Kaisercraft
  • Sentiment from Google
  • Flourish Die from Cheery Lynn Designs B117 Fanciful Flourish Right
  • Finishing Touches - Laurel Leaves are from Crative Expressions Craft Dies by Sue Wilson No. CED1437

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo beautiful card Annette! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” May Challenge. DT Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring is great and you made such a beautiful card here too Annette.Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge'....gentle reminder that we only allow 6 other challenges as well as our own. Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous coloring and use of dies! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Diva's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness, Annette! Your creations NEVER cease to wow me! Your choice of colors and their fabulous blending are nothing less than pure magic! And that floral spray! WOWOWOW! So much detail in those tiny little die cuts. BEAUTIFULLY crafted, and straight from the imagination of a very talented friend! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely stunning! That fairy makes me want to believe in them!! Thank you for playing with us at Cardz 4 Galz and really hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, this is absolutely stunning!! Your colouring skills are incredible and the attention to detail of the flowers is quite spectacular. This is one of those cards I would keep forever. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at The Flower Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Annette, this easel card is stunning!!! Fabulous coloring!! And I just love the flowers - this card is a beauty. Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our 'Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow' challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ this month. I look forward to seeing what you create for our next challenge. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is a wonderful creation! I love image and your colouring is gorgeous!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge May "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations again for this gorgeous creation!
    Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge. Sorry for the late comment.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, the coloring is gorgeous. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A stunning magical card, I lve the design and colours. So pleased you shared with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card!
    thanks for entering your project at Create and Inspire!
    Irene https://madeinborgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just dropping by to thank you for your recent comments on my blog, Annette - I appreciate your hard work, and hope that you are still improving strength wise each day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow Annette, this is just so beautifully designed. Absolutely love the flower details.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete