Pages

Followers

Wednesday 16 May 2018

Kit and Clowder Candle Colouring Class and Easel Card to match


To view this project larger sized please click on the photo and open up - thank you.

Today I am working with my most favourite colours, Red/Black/White, I even have my home decorated in these colours (lol)

This is a free image and free colouring/candle Class from Kit and Clowder which Alyce Keegan gave out free this month with our regular monthly colouring classes.

I have never done this technique ever and I thoroughly loved it.

I made the candle by following Alyce's step-by-step video tutorial and I am giving this as a gift to my Sister-In-Law for her 60th Birthday. I also used the free image on an easel to go with the Candle.

The image is from Di's Digi's. 

For further details please view hereunder in the Easel Recipe.

To join these amazing Kit and Clowder colouring classes each month for either Pencil or Markers, click on this link HERE!


Easel Recipe:
  • Created from free colouring class from Kit and Clowder with monthly colouring classes. Join these amazing colouring classes HERE!
  • Image from Di's Digi's "Beary Rose" and you can find image HERE!
  • Flowers from old stash
  • Cardstock from Kaisercraft
  • Crystals from "Say It With Crystals"
  • I have used Pearl Drops over the Crystals
  • On the Easel I have mounted the image with double sided foam mounting pads onto a Velum Window. I have also used Polka Dot Velum on the base of the Easel.


4 comments:

  1. Hello again Annette... Thanks for entering your 3rd project into our ‘Animals’ Challenge. It is so lovely that you have made a coordinating card to go with your beautiful candle. They are a very special present. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow stunning, loving them both. Beautiful colours.
    Thanks for joining us over at Sheep Ski Designs.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome project :)
    thanks for joining us at SheepSki Designs Challenges. i hope you’ll join us again 🙂
    Greetings
    DT heike

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card & matching candle!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "animals” challenge over at Crafty Friend.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete