Pages

Followers

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Kit and Clowder Copic Marker Colouring Class - May 2018





To view this project larger sized please click on the photo and open up - thank you.

I dedicate this project to my very dear friend whom I went to Primary School and High School with and we also worked together for many years in the clothing industry. We lost contact for many years until Facebook happened and we found our friendship again. I am grateful to Facebook that I was able to find this gorgeous friend and we could share yet again our wonderful friendship we had growing up together. I miss you Carmel, you were too young to lose your life to Cancer. May you keep Belly Dancing and be a huge Star up in Heaven.


I really had a lot of fun creating this Easel for my Kit and Clowder Copic Marker Colouring Class for May.

 (See below for the Artist/Image details listed under Recipe)

I can honestly say, taking these monthly colouring classes in August 2017 was the best decision I have ever made. I am having the most amazing experience and am absolutely thrilled with the way Kit and Clowder conduct their very easy step by step Colouring Techniques by the amazingly talented Artist Alyce Keegan.




I highly recommend these classes which are so reasonably priced, you can do the monthly classes for only $20 per month for either Pencil or Copics. You can do the both together at a cheaper rate of $35. I started with the Prisma Pencil Classes but was so impressed, I now do both Pencil and Markers.





Here is the link for the monthly Colouring Classes HERE!





Easel Recipe:
  • The Image Alyce has used for our May Marker Colouring Class is from Molly Harrison "Electra Fae" and you can find this gorgeous image HERE! 
  • Image has been coloured with Copic Markers
  • Clouds are from American Crafts
  • Star Die from Cheery Lynn Designs
  • Tag Die from Creative Dies Craft Essentials
  • Cardstock from American Craft 12x12 
  • Pattern has been cut out with my Brother Scan'N'Cut
  • I have used a Sandra's Scrap Shop Pattern which I have altered and made larger to fit the 5" x 7" Card


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love your colouring. This style of card looks amazing. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've coloured it beautifully, lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting with an Attitude janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Love the stand for your atc. Thanks for playing at the HLS atc Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just a gorgeous project you have created. Great work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Card Mania Challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous ATC. Thank you for playing at Happy Little Stampers ATC challenge. 
    Hugs xx 
    DT Meena Herale

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous ATC. Thank you for playing at Happy Little Stampers ATC challenge. 
    Hugs xx 
    DT Meena Herale

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stunningly designed card, I love your clouds, so well created. So pleased you shared with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning colouring and I just love the card design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Annette this is beautifully crafted and fits in perfect for our 20th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your creative talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi this is a stunning card I love it. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for the current challenge which is always Anything Goes. The sponsor is Sparkle ‘N’ Sprinkle. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete