Pages

Followers

Monday 15 December 2014

Crafty Boots Guest DT ~ 15th December 2014

I would like to thank Crafty Boots for the invitation to be GDT on 15th December 2014.
My name is Annette Stapylton I live on the South Coast of NSW in Australia and I have been scrapping over 10 years.
My forte is mainly making Cards which I love to enter in as many Challenges as possible. I am always seeking out different ideas and designs for my creations.
I have my own Facebook Scrapping Group where I run a monthly Challenge with my Design Team plus I DT for My Besties International, My Besites UK, 3D Decoupage and Scrapbook Blessings Club.
The following photos of some recent DT projects which include Bookatrix Easel Cards and also Christmas Gift Box Easel Cards.
Would love to have you visit my Blog and see some of my other creations and little tutorials etc. 
My Blog Link:-
Thank you for taking the time to read my short Bio and look forward to having you visit my Blog.
Cheers,
Annette Stapylton



3 comments:

  1. We are so thrilled that you decided to be a Guest Designer for Crafty Boots Challenges. These are amazing, really gorgeous Annette, you are such a talented lady.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your Guest design spot Annette, so well deserved all of these cards are so beautiful!!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your design. Your image is beautiful.
    Georgina xx

    ReplyDelete