Annette here for the Scrapbook Blessings Club and today for Friday's Cards.
Today I would like to feature some Easel Cards.
Easels are one of my most favorite cards I make and I try to utilize my Easels for various styles, its amazing what you can achieve, they are so much fun.
Tip of the Day:
I always use 285gsm for my Easel for strength to hold the heaviest of embellishments.
Now onto my project:
Here are some of the different designs I have used my Easels for:
- I always use 285gsm Easel Stand and I make my Easel separately to my platform.
- Using an A4 Quill Metalique 285gsm Board I score with my Scor-Pal as per photo hereunder scoring at 2" ~ 4" ~ 8"
- Fold and join with double sided adhesive tape
- Cut your platform out measuring 9" X 6+1/2"
- Cover your Platform and your Easel in desired designers papers and then place your Easel on top of your Platform with double sided adhesive
- Your Easel is now ready to decorate for your project
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
For any questions you may like to ask, please leave in the comments section and I will endeavour to respond as soon as possible.
I hope you can also join us at our Scrapbook Blessings Club and be blessed with this Tutorial.
Also, you can join up to our Facebook group: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques.
As always, any comments are very much appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day.
Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by,