Pages

Followers

Friday 19 December 2014

Handbag filled with Chocolate Treats ~



My Handbag filled with Chocolate Treats
Made for 3D Decoupage Challenge #23

The Sherrie Ann Baldy 3D Decoupage Snuggling Santa Image I used can be found HERE!

The Sherri Ann Baldy Santa Xmas Tag I used can be found HERE!



Come along and have some fun in our fortnightly challenge at My Besties 3D Deco Girls Challenge, this fortnight the theme is " Christmas Treats or Gifts "!







Recipe:
  • Sherri Ann Baldy's My Besties 3D  Snuggling Santa
  • Sherri Ann Baldy's My Besties Santa Xmas Tag
  • Double Sided 12 x 12 Xmas Paper from Molossi
  • Bella Glitz Green Glitter Cardstock for Bag Pocket for Tag
  • Chiffon Green 1" Ribbon
  • Red Tie effect behind bow
  • Green Mulberry 20mm Flower
  • Aleene's True Snow with Loose White Glitter on Hats 
  • Glitter Glue on Santa Beard 

2 comments:

  1. Wow Annette love this beautiful treat bag it is so beautifully put together. Hugs Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one awesome, tasty project Annette, such a lovely way to give some treats, the decoupage is so beautiful, I love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete