Annette here for the Scrapbook Blessings Club and today for Friday's Cards.
I would like to feature today the Teepee Card today which I found on Splitcoasters.
The Teepee Card is extremely simple and quick to make and fun to decorate in various ways.
For this Teepee Project, I have used the perfect My Besties Digi Stamp IMG690 and kept it simple by just adding a small amount of beaded trimmed edging, a Prima Flower/Leaf plus a Die Cut Feather in the contrasting Black Dot Designer paper.
Tip of the day:
Mark your Teepee Panels with a pencil for a guide to know which section/panel you want your co-ordinating designer papers to be adhered to
Now onto my project:-
- I am using a Quill Metalique Board 285gsm for my Teepee
- Cut 3 pieces measuring 6" x 6"
- Score each of the panels across on the diagonal with your score board
- For a guide to know where to attach your designer printed papers, it is a good idea to overlap your Teepee panel sections first to see how your panels will fit and which panel goes on in the order of your choice ~ I generally put a mark with a pencil for a guide
- Cut two designer papers measuring 5+3/4" x 5+3/4" and score again on the diagonal
- Cut each designer paper across the scored line and attach them to your Teepee with double sided adhesive tape in the desired order required
- Once you have attached your designer papers your Teepee is ready for attaching each panel section with double sided adhesive Tape
- This is a very simple design to make ~ your Teepee is ready for decorating with your embellishments and digital stamps etc.
- Here is my finished project ~ as you can see I have used the stripe designer paper for my main Teepee upper sections and the lower sections is the black dot print
* * * * * * * * * * * *Thank you for visiting my Teepee Card Tutorial today and I hope you have enjoyed this project.
For any questions you may like to ask, please leave in the comments section and I will endeavour to respond as soon as possible.
I hope you can also join us at our Scrapbook Blessings Club and be blessed with this Tutorial.
Also, you can join up to our Facebook group: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques.
As always, any comments are very much appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day.
Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by,