Pages

Followers

Friday 19 December 2014

REMINDER POST ~ 3D Decoupage Christmas Chocolate Treat



REMINDER POST ~ My Xmas Chocolate Treat Bag
Post date: 26th December 2014

The Sherrie Ann Baldy 3D Decoupage Geeky Gertie Image I used can be found HERE!

The Sherri Ann Baldy Santa Xmas Tag I used can be found HERE!



Come along and have some fun in our fortnightly challenge at My Besties 3D Deco Girls Challenge, this fortnight the theme is " Christmas Treats or Gifts "!








Card Recipe:

  • Sherri Ann Baldy's My Besties Geeky Gertie 3D 
  • Sherri Ann Baldy's My Besties Printable Tag
  • Metallique Quill Board
  • Xmas Metallique Royal Blue Paper
  • Gold Embossed Frame (I used an old Xmas Card with my Die)
  • Bling Red an dblue 8mm Rhinestones from PortaCraft
  • Martha Stewart Edging Punch
  • Mini Crystal Rhinestone Border from Bell Boutique Bling
  • Bella Glitz Glitter Cardstock Frame behind Tag
  • Plastic Bag from Jolly Olly
  • Chocolates and Sugar Cane from The Reject Shop

1 comment: